Today's Message: Dysfunctional Thinking | Bob Hasty
This month we are in a message series called DELETING DESTINY. Stay caught up on this series by following the message series playlist on YouTube: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrEv__Oj59Qe2Yj9bym7ag-a24_2fUToa
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour.
2 Corinthians 2:10-11
Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, lest Satan should take Advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Research shows that around 87% of illnesses can be attributed to our thought life, and approximately 13% to diet, genetics, and environment.
Three Dysfunctional Thoughts:
Examining the fruit of these seven areas of your life:
Pakistan Mission Update
1. Started Community Uplift program by educating professional Montessori Teachers' Training Education to 25+ ladies & girls in Sheikhupura ( one of the most backwards & small cities).
2. We blessed people in 4 Provinces: Punjab, Sindh, BALOCHISTAN & KPK & shared the word in slums, remote areas & far off villages, even during COVID outbreak.
3. Visited 16+ cities of Pakistan.
4. Fed people in crusades ,revival & home cell meetings:
5. Distributed around 1200 Christian literature books, including Bibles & A City that Looks Like Heaven books by Pastor Francis Anfuso.
6. Financially helped GGL TEAM, Coordinators, Local pastors, many families ,& small churches during COVID outbreak.
7. Distributed Food essentials( Flour, Rice, Sugar, Tea, Cooking Oil & Pulses ) for minimum 10 days for 700+ families ( 5+ family members) in 3 Provinces of Pakistan, including Punjab, KPK & SINDH. It means we provided food essentials for, around, 3500+human beings during COVID lockdowns in many cities of Pakistan.
8. Distributed Masks, soaps & hand-sanitizers in more than 9 cities & gave hygiene awareness to slum, remote areas & village people.
9. Blessed 1000+ Children , Ladies & Men with toys+eating stuff, & warm shawls during Christmas Blessings Program in 8 cities . Mostly ladies were widows.
10. Baptized 25-30 people.